Note: Photographs that do not meet following requirements will not be accepted.
- A recent one (not more than 6 months old) & should be in color.
- Background should be plain light colored or white background and taken with uniform lighting, not showing shadows or flash reflections on the face and no red eye.
- Printed on normal photographic paper.
- Standard Measurements – 50 mm x 50 mm.
- Photo should present Full face, front view and eyes open.
- Center head within frame and present full head from top of hair to bottom of chin.
- No shadows on the face or on the background and without borders.
- Make sure that photo presents full head from top of hair to bottom of chin. Head should measure 25mm to 35mm.
- Show face looking directly at the camera (no chair backs, toys, scenery or other people visible), not looking over one shoulder (portrait style) or tilted, looking at the camera with a neutral expression, showing both edges of the face clearly and the mouth closed.
- Show skin tones naturally.
- Photograph must possess appropriate brightness and contrast at high resolution.
- Show the eyes open and clearly visible with no hair across the eyes.
If wearing glasses:
The photograph must show the eyes clearly with no flash reflection off the glasses, and no tinted lenses (if possible, avoid heavy frames-lighter framed glasses to be worn).
Make sure that the frames do not cover any part of the eyes.
Are not permitted except for religious reasons, but the facial features from bottom of chin to top of forehead and both edges of the face must be clearly visible.
Specimen of Acceptable and Non-Acceptable Photographs